Enterprise Gamification Summit
Changing the ways companies do business
Gamification has become the buzzword of 2012, and has been predicted to be one of the top tech trends of the year.Market research reports predict that by 2013, over 50% of all social business initiatives will have gamified enterprise processes.
In order for enterprises to remain competitive and increase employee loyalty, engagement and productivity, it is absolutely necessary that employers and product innovators understand which processes within their organization can be effectively gamified. This event will bring together thought leaders from a broad range of industries to demonstrate what has worked for them and analyze what hasn’t and why.Gamification is not only an innovative and novel way to engage employees, it has the potential to revolutionize the enterprise and change the way companies do business.
By attending this event you will learn:
- Innovate and effective gamification platforms within the enterprise
- How to engage employees and sustain loyalty while increasing productivity
- Gamification: what works and what doesn’t
- Psychological pitfalls to avoid
- How to apply this technology to and immensely broad range of industries and enterprise applications